- Before the Orientation Week starts you should get your Welcome Pack.
- You can ask your Buddy or you can get it in the ISC point, which is located in room R304 in Masarykova dormitory (Address: Thákurova 550/1, Prague 6, 160 00, Phone: +420 233 051 111).
What is in the Welcome pack?
Materials from CTU
- Dorm regulations
- Confirmation of study
- How to connect to Eduroam
- Health and safety regulations
- and much more
Materials from ISC
- List of trips
- Small gifts
How to get to the ISC Point?
- From airport:
- Take a bus line 119 from Terminál 1 or Terminál 2 stop
- Go to Nádraží Veleslavín stop
- Go by metro line A (the green one) to Dejvická station
- or go by tram line 20 or 26 to Thákurova stop
- From Main train station:
- Take tram line 26 from Hlavní nádraží stop
- Get off at Thákurova stop
- or take red metro line C (the red one) to Muzeum station
- where you have to transfer to green metro line A and go to Dejvická station
Note: If you don’t buy a public transport pass immediately after your arrival, you need to buy and validate a single ticket for 90 minutes. You can buy the ticket from a ticket machine, or in application ‘PID Lítačka’ (available for Android and iOS).
For current prices and further information, visit pid.cz/en.