ISC CTU in Prague
The International Student Club (ISC) at CTU in Prague was established in 1999. Our close cooperation with the CTU International Office has enabled rapid improvement of the overall international relations at our university. ISC at CTU promotes the highest standard of cultural awareness and international spirit in order to serve the needs of the modern community of students in the 21st century, thereby contributing to a better quality of education world-wide through creating a unique partnership among university students and sustaining the mutual understanding of our cultural differences.
Since 2003, International Student Club CTU in Prague is a proud member of ESN Czech Republic.
Activities and events you can participate in with ISC
- Language courses
- Do you wanna teach your native language? Contact our Languages coordinator
- Café Lingea
- chill evenings when you speak English and one another language with the native speakers
- Tandem program
- you can sign up for the Tandem language programme by signing up at https://isc.cvut.cz/tandem/
- We organise regular sports activities for you - football, floorball, tennis, basketball, volleyball and much more
- For more information visit https://www.isc.cvut.cz/activities/sports
Activities and trips
- Trips in the Czech Republic and abroad during all the semester
- Hiking trips in the Czech countryside
- Bowling, laser tag, board games, paintball, dance courses
- ISC events on Facebook
inteGREAT parties & presentations
- Do you wanna discover the beauty of other countries, traditional cuisines and dances?
- Once per week or two we organise inteGREAT parties where you, the international students at CTU, have the opportunity to present your country in an informal way
- Members of ISC help you with the preparation and give you some tips and advice
- Parties are held in various clubs in Prague
You can get your membership in the ISC Point at any time in the semester. This membership enables you to get many opportunities through ISC. ISC is a voluntary organisation, and this small fee helps it to be self-sufficient.
What do you need?
- CZK 600 (cash, no credit card accepted, no foreign currencies accepted)
- 1 photo (27 x 35 mm)
What do you get?
- The possibility to join all ISC activities prepared for international students (for free or at a favourable price)
- The possibility to join ISC trips (in Orientation Week and throughout the year)
- access to the ISC Point and its facilities (e.g. computers, internet, etc.)
- discount for printing and copying in the ISC Point
- insurance for ISC activities
Free gifts for joining
- a Czech Data SIM card with a favorable student tariff
- a unique "I WAS THERE" T-shirt
- ESNcard - discounts at www.esncard.org