WILL GUIDE YOU THROUGH YOUR STAY AT CTU
Basic information for you
CHECKLIST FOR AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENTAfter your arrival:
- get accommodated at your dorm
- get the Welcome pack - in the ISC Point - from Thursday February 9th
- get ISC membership before Monday February 13th - required to register for Orientation Week trips. Come to the ISC Point in Masarykova dorm, room R304
- get your public transportation card
- get your student ID
- register for Czech insurance, if you have an EHIC card (blue health insurance card)
- attend the Orientation Week (February 13th - 19th, 2017)
- get to know the city
- get to know your Buddy and Czech people
- enjoy your classes and your stay!
WHAT IS IN YOUR WELCOME PACK?
The welcome pack includes: dorm regulations, Survival Guide, program of the Orientation Week, study record book, USE-IT map of Prague, map of CTU campuses, list of trips in the orientation week, public transportation pass forms (white form with a red stripe, little yellow form)note for private students: You will get your study record book and the forms for your public transportation pass from your faculty coordinator.